What does the insurance cover
- theft from building or open space
- theft from car or bike rack
- accidental damage or destruction
- damage or destruction during transport
What is not covered by the insurance
- theft from car or bike rack from 10 PM to 6 AM
- theft from open space from 10 PM to 6 AM
- damages to the accessories (speedometer, light, carrier)
- damages covered by warranty
The insurance benefit is always deducted by 10 % of the price of the bicycle (at least CZK 1 000). If the bicycle was damaged or destroyed in accident, the deductible is 20 %.
You can insure your bicycle whenever after its purchase. However, when you are arranging the insurance, the bicycle must not be older than 2 years. You can get it insured at the partner shops where they will check the bicycle, review its invoice and issue the contract.
Anyone with a Datatag will get 5 % discount on the bicycle insurance!
Datatag system includes both visible and hidden identification marks that serves as unique identifiers of the bicycle. It is registered in an international database that the police have access to. The combination of insurance and security tags offers maximum anti-theft protection.
The discount applies to insurance concluded after 1. 1. 2015 including older bicycles with Datatag.