What does the insurance cover
- serious acute illness or injury
- health complications due to pregnancy
- extensive damage to your home
- moving far away from the event location due to a new employment relationship
What is not covered by the insurance
- event cancellation or change of its date
- concerns about terrorist acts, riots and disturbances of the peace and ilnesses that are psychological response to these events
- intentional acts
- serious acute illness or injury existing at the time of concluding the insurance
- chronical illnesses
- preventive quarantine
- legal facts that were or could be known to the insured person at the time of concluding the insurance
How much does the insurance cost
The insurance premium depends on the price of the ticket. You can have it at the price of one beer - CZK 29. See the complete price list below.
You will get back the full price of the tickets up to CZK 5 000. In case it was more expensive, the deductible is 20 %.