We usually buy the tickets for theater, concert, festival or sports far in advance. A number of unexpected incidents can happen during a time period between the purchase of the tickets and the event itself. With our insurance, you can avoid financial losses because we refund the full price of the ticket.
If you can't attend the event, simply report your claim on-line. Choose "Vstupenky" (Tickets) in "Volnočasové aktivity" (Leisure) section. Don't forget to attach the essential documents - insurance policy, doklad o pojištění, invoice for the ticket, unused ticket, medical report or your employer confirmation.
Ticket insurance is useful when you can't attend the event due to acute illness or injury (also of a closest relative), damage to your home just before the event, moving far away from the event location due to a new employment relationship or health complications due to pregnancy.
What does the insurance cover
- serious acute illness or injury
- health complications due to pregnancy
- extensive damage to your home
- moving far away from the event location due to a new employment relationship
What is not covered by the insurance
- event cancellation or change of its date
- concerns about terrorist acts, riots and disturbances of the peace and ilnesses that are psychological response to these events
- intentional acts
- serious acute illness or injury existing at the time of concluding the insurance
- chronical illnesses
- preventive quarantine
- legal facts that were or could be known to the insured person at the time of concluding the insurance
How much does the insurance cost
The insurance premium depends on the price of the ticket. You can have it at the price of one beer - CZK 29. See the complete price list below.
You will get back the full price of the tickets up to CZK 5 000. In case it was more expensive, the deductible is 20 %.