The insurance can be concluded exclusively via our partner accommodation facilities or booking systems.
What does the insurance cover
Cancellation of your stay
- serious acute illness or injury (also of a co-traveller or closest relative, who should have participated in the journey, but who you must care for)
- death (also of a co-traveller or family member)
- health complications due to pregnancy up to 2 months before expected delivery (also for your closest relatives)
- rape (also for your closest relatives)
- loss of employment for which you are not liable for reason of organisational changes or demise of your (also your co-traveller’s) employer
- divorce proceedings initiated after taking out insurance
- remedial examinations, if the unsuccessful event occurs after taking out the insurance
- extensive damage to your home caused by a fire, floods, crime, etc. just before departure
Personal liablity for damages of the hotel's property
- in case you damage the amenities of the accommodation facility
- in case you won't be able to enjoy your holidays the way you planned
How much does the insurance cost
You will pay only 4 – 6 % of the total price of accommodation depending on the product variant.
We will refund 80% of the cancellation fees that you will be compelled to pay to the accommodation facility. This means that the deductible will be 20% of each insured event. In case of hospitalisation, the deductible is only 10%.
How to make a claim
You can easily report your claim on-line using our claim report web application. Choose the damage type Trip cancellation, Personal liability for injury or property damage or Other insured event (in case of unused holidays). More information can be found on How to make a claim webpage.