The insurance can be concluded exclusively via our partner accommodation facilities or booking systems.
What does the insurance cover
Cancellation of your stay
- serious acute illness or injury (also of a co-traveller or closest relative, who should have participated in the journey, but who you must care for)
- death (also of a co-traveller or family member)
- health complications due to pregnancy up to 2 months before expected delivery (also for your closest relatives)
- rape (also for your closest relatives)
- loss of employment for which you are not liable for reason of organisational changes or demise of your (also your co-traveller’s) employer
- divorce proceedings initiated after taking out insurance
- remedial examinations, if the unsuccessful event occurs after taking out the insurance
- extensive damage to your home caused by a fire, floods, crime, etc. just before departure
Personal liablity for damages of the hotel's property
- in case you damage the amenities of the accommodation facility
- in case you won't be able to enjoy your holidays the way you planned
How much does the insurance cost
You will pay only 4 – 6 % of the total price of accommodation depending on the product variant.
We will refund 80% of the cancellation fees that you will be compelled to pay to the accommodation facility. This means that the deductible will be 20% of each insured event. In case of hospitalisation, the deductible is only 10%.