Public liability insurance for tour operators includes compensation for damages to life, health and property. Moreover, it also includes compensation for loss of enjoyment of the holidays due to a bodily or property damage. It helps tour operators solve unpleasant consequences of such events as accidents of rented vehicles, injuries that happen in the accommodation facility, thefts from the hotel room etc. With its broad scope of application and sufficient insurance coverage limits, it protects tour operators even in the most serious cases that could cause them long-term financial troubles.
What does the insurance cover?
- compensation for damages to the clients of tour operators,
- communication with claimants,
- verification of the legitimacy of the claim for damages,
- representation of the tour operator in litigation including reimbursement of expenses for legal proceedings,
- denial of damages in case of unauthorized claims.
How to arrange the insurance?
If you need to get further information, prepare an offer, order information materials or if you want to leave a comment on our services, do not hesitate to contact us.